Are you a videographer or a photographer and you’ve been looking forward to upgrading to a better camera for your next video shoot? Well, over the years, a significant number of photographers across the world have adopted Canon cameras for their work.
Why? Canon is globally known for its high-quality products that are designed to suit the needs of all professionals. Whether you want to record a blog content or simply to film a short video, they have got you covered. A canon camera for videos is known for its many elements such as the sharp images and clear sounds.
1. Canon 1DX MAX II Video Camera
This camera adopts the Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology and is considered to be among the best DSLR cameras for video. The characteristics of this innovative technology make the camera to be in the same class as other professional camcorders that produce sharp images even in poor lighting conditions. Below are some of the advantages of the camera
- Has a variety of suitable lenses
- Low battery consumption
- Has a wide range of working temperature
- It’s equipped with a Dual Pixel CMOS touch screen
- It has a high resolution.
3. Canon 70D camera
This is one of the cameras with great features that enable videographers and photographers to have convenient shooting.
The camera delivers sharp autofocus and a full HD recording. It’s also designed with Dual Pixel CMOS technology and has a time code that allows the user to sync videos while recording. Some of its major benefits include:
- It’s compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses
- It has a low-compression ALL-1
- It’s equipped with an integrated time code
- Full HD format
- Has a soft and sharp autofocus